1. We vow to treat you with courtesy and professionalism. We are dedicated to providing the best in veterinary care in medicine and practice. We are also dedicated to ensuring that you as a pet owner are taken care of and treated with the utmost respect and courtesy. You will always be treated like a friend at HK Animal Hospital. As such, we will only recommend and perform treatment options that we would provide to our families and friends.
2. We vow to be honest and to answer any question you might have to the best of our abilities. We value the trust you’ve placed in us and want you to feel at ease. We feel that a lack of information is no different from a lie, so we vow to inform you of anything and everything we know and have discovered. We will be professional with our diagnoses and will give you realistic expectations and recommendations.
3. We vow that you will be seen in a timely manner. We believe that prompt service is the best policy. In the event of life-threatening emergencies, we will put our full attention and focus to the emergency so long as all other patients are stable. Alternatively, if we are working with an emergency, we promise to do our best to accommodate your needs via rescheduling or providing you with complimentary Wi-Fi and refreshments while you wait.
4. We vow to do our best to ensure that you understand everything we do before we do it. Just as your pets cannot speak aloud how they’re feeling or what might be wrong with them, they also can’t tell you what we’re doing or have done. We believe you have a right to see and understand our treatment recommendations for your pet’s problems. We know that an informed pet owner is the one who will make the best decisions for their pets.
5. We vow to treat you with patience and understanding. We know that our clients and patients are from different backgrounds and places, ages and cultures. We know that every client and patient has a history behind them and a schedule in front of them. We promise to treat every person and pet as a friend, no matter what the situation. We will do our best to accommodate for special needs and situations. We want you and your pets to feel safe, secure, and comfortable.